Monday, June 18, 2012

Autism Awareness Ribbon Wreath!


This is an Autism Awareness Ribbon Wreath!  This one is dear to my heart as my youngest son has Autism.  This is a perfect wreath to hang up in April for Autism Awareness Month, on the day a loved one was diagnosed on (Parker's is May 11th), or everyday to show your pride for all of the children and adults who suffer everyday!

This wreath is available for $40!  $10 from the sale of this wreath will be donated to Autism Speaks!  You can buy it thru Etsy at the link below.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/102393755/autism-awareness-ribbon-wreath

Please follow my blog so you can see all of the wreaths I make!
Thanks for looking at this beautiful wreath and if you want to order a custom wreath, please email me!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment