Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Teacher Wreath


This is one of my favorite wreaths!  I made this one for Parker's Teacher Ms. Debbie!  I made 3 total for all of the special teachers who helped my boys learn and grow this past year.  I found this one on Pinterest and fell in love with it!

This wreath would be cute for a new teacher in the fall, a Christmas gift, or as an End of the Year thank you gift.

This wreath must be picked up from my house as it will not ship well with all of the crayons.  Sorry.  Selling these wreaths for $25.  Email me teachers name and grade.  Thanks!


Please follow my blog so you can see all of the wreaths I make!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie... where exactly do you live if I order them I don't need the exact address I just need to know if your in Florida near Pompano Beach? or Orlando?

    ReplyDelete